Protect Your Roof With the Latest Roofing Applications
Applying PDI Roof Coatings products can be an easy do-it-yourself project. We will be more than happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. All you need to do is contact us so that our highly knowledgeable staff can assist you. If you can bring in photos of your roof, we can help to better assist you. Get in touch with us now! Rest assured knowing that PDI Roof Coatings is a reliable, family-owned and locally operated roof coating business.Roofing Applications We Offer
Helpful Hints and Tips
- Bring in photos and dimensions of your roof so we can better assist you with product selection
- When starting any roofing project, make sure your roof is very clean and dry. This will prevent any imperfections when applying our products
- Clean roof well with a hose and a stiff broom
- Allow the roof to completely dry for one day before applying the product
- Typical foam roofs in Arizona should be re-coated every three to five years
- To fix cracks in your roof, fill it in with roof cement, cover with webbing, followed by another layer of roof cement
Need help with installation?
We can give you the contact information
for an established / qualified roofing
specialist for your installation needs.